If you ignore a problem with moths then over time they will build up in numbers and cause damage to carpets and garments. They often thrive in places you can’t see such as under furniture or on clothes that you do not wear often.
Treating the problem won’t remedy the damage that has already been done but it will stop things from getting worse or destruction spreading.
Our Treatment Process
- To spray as much as possible of the floor area (furniture and personal belonging allowing)
- To spray the inside or the wardrobes prone to moth activity (need empty beforehand)
- To spray any other areas where moths are found (upper walls, airing cupboards)
- Please remove/protects items that are likely to be damaged by the spray (water based)
- Note that some dripping may occur at wall level and leave traces
- Follow-up fumigation is done two weeks after the initial visit
Before Treatment, Did You Know
- Moths can fly away from the affected area and then affect other areas. So it’s best to spray throughout your home.
- Investigate your home thoroughly, paying close attention to places that would suit moths.
- All infested items will need a good wash or dry clean and all surfaces should be sprayed.
- Protect precious oil paintings and pictures
- Clean before the initial fumigation, as you cannot clean between or after fumigations.
- Move all furniture to expose the affected areas before the fumigation.
Our Main Areas Of Operation
South West London | South East London | West London | North London | East London | Camden | Fulham | Hammersmith| Wandsworth | Lambeth | Southwark | Lewisham | Greenwich
- Visits within the guaranty are chargeable at a reduced rate in line with the original quote (£178 :: £39; £210 :: £49; extra bed room £20 :: extra £10 under guaranty)
- Note: if the time between the initial treatment and the “guaranty” call out is longer than 4 weeks, you may need 2 visits at 2 weeks interval again to take into account the egg/life cycle of the moths.
Find out more about moths here